The entourage effect is the synergistic interaction between cannabinoids and other compounds in cannabis, such as terpenes. This interaction amplifies the therapeutic effects of each individual compound, making them more effective than they would be on their own. Cannabinoids are only one type of compound found in cannabis. Terpenes are another type of compound that contributes to the unique effects of different strains of cannabis. There are hundreds of different terpenes, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
The entourage effect occurs when all these different compounds work together to amplify the therapeutic effects of each other. For example, a strain high in CBD might be less effective for treating pain if it doesn’t also contain significant levels of other compounds like terpenes. The entourage effect is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a cannabis strain or product. Make sure to look for products that list all the different compounds they contain, so you can make sure you’re getting the full benefit of the entourage effect.
The most popular terpenes are :
– Myrcene: A musky terpene that’s also found in hops. Myrcene is known for its sedative effects and is often used to treat pain and insomnia.
– Limonene: A citrusy terpene that’s also found in lemons and other citrus fruits. Limonene is known for its uplifting and mood-enhancing effects.
– Linalool: A floral terpene that’s also found in lavender. Linalool is known for its calming and anxiety-reducing effects.
When all these different compounds are combined, they can have a powerful effect on the human body. This is why it’s so important to make sure you’re getting the full benefit of the entourage effect by choosing strains and products that contain a variety of different compounds.
THC Vape Kit (Cart + Battery)
Boost THC Distillate Vape Carts
|Terpenes||2% Natural Terpenes|
|Strains||Jack Herer, Gelato, Grand Daddy Purple, Gorilla Glue 4|
|Effects||Relaxed, Uplifted, Creative, Euphoric, Hungry, Giggly & Sleepy|
|May help with||Depression, Lack of Creativity, Stress, Anxiety & Insomnia|
|Storage||Keep Away from Children & Pets. Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.|
THC Distillate Syringe 1gram
THC Distillate Syringe Infos
- Lab Tested Distillate THC Potency: 92-95%
- Natural Terpenes: 2%
- 1000mg Distillate (920-950mg THC)
- Made in British Columbia
- Ideal for Dabs and Edibles